Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sutphin Family Reunion 2010 - Florida



Hello Sutphin's,

Or should I say cousins, family and friends. If you are reading this blog, you are aware that a Sutphin Family Reunion is being planned for 2011 in beautiful central Florida. Cousin Judy Butler from Tampa, Fl. and I were talking about what a great idea it would be if we could have one here, where so many of our relatives have relocated. The more we talked about it, the more we decided we would make it happen. It is scheduled for February 18 - 20, 2011 in Kissimmee, Florida, next door to Disney World. A lot of details still need to be worked out, but tentatively we're looking at a golf outing on Friday for golfers, maybe one of the Parks for those bringing children and in the evening getting together at one of the local establishments. Saturday will be the big day with a get together for all at my home. We're planning lots of things to do for every age and of course great food. On Sunday we'll have a reception at one of the hotels to look back on the great time we had.
This blogging thing is new to me, so please be patient with me as I work through it. As you will see in the next blog is a bit about my family. Judy and I would like everyone to contribute their family information so that we can put together a family tree, whether you are attending or not. I am not sure if you can add your family information yourself or I will have to do it. We'll figure it out soon. My email address is jsutphin1@cfl.rr.com, phone 407-932-3178. Judy's is wbutler6@tampabay.rr.com, phone 727-560-3603
We are very excited about this and hope you will be able to attend. Judy is the brains behind this reunion and will be providing additional information soon. Please get the word out to all our family members. This is going to be a exciting reunion, please let us know what you would like to see happen.
John

No comments:

Post a Comment